The automatic monitoring system measures the PH value and Redox / ORP value of water through the relative voltage of probes. Total control & dosing through the desired set-point. With a compact structure, nice design, professional recognition, easy to install and operate. Digital metering pump with pH/Redox control meter on board. Adjustable manual control with proportional dosing flow rate, for the right pH & Redox management.
The dosing pump is activated by a PTFE membrane mounted on a piston and electromagnet. When the piston of the electromagnet is attracted, a pressure is produced in the pump body with an expulsion of liquid from the discharge valve. Once the electric impulse is finished a spring brings the piston back to the initial position, with a recall of liquid through the suction valve. LED indicators control panel to monitor the dosing pump, with electronic microcontrol technology. Easy operation without lubrication requested, is almost maintenance free. CTRL series of dosing pumps are based on high-tech electronic microcontroller, strong & reliable components to manage pH or ORP parameters.
- 16-word dual-line LCD screen, full working status
- Display automatic recording and storage
- Built-in pH / ORP monitor, or dosing only
- Automatically pump flow control is determined in accordance with Monitor pH/ORP value
- PH, ORP, flow and other automatic / manual calibration
- Comes with level gauge input interface, low level alarm
- Flow meter input telematics control
- Password protection