DAMEN CSD’s have an extensive standard range and are efficient and robustly constructed. The dismountable dredgers offer a high productivity combined with a reliable operation. The stationary dredgers consist of an ergonomically designed operating cabin, a main pontoon housing the diesel engines and the dredge pump, plus side pontoons, the cutter ladder and the spud poles.
- Heavy duty coupling system for easy dismantle and reassemble
- Dismountable design which allows transport by road
- Spacious ergonomic designed control cabin and engine room
- Specially designed shock absorbers and cabin insulation for improved comfort and low noise
- Improved and Computer controlled CAT diesel engines for low fuel consumption and emissions
- Short delivery and competitive pricing due to standard design and continuous building process
- All CSD’s are completely assembled and fully tested at the yard before delivery
- Numerous options available – Anchor booms, Deck Crane, Spud Carriage, Dredging instrumentation, Navigation Lights, Booster Stations, Adapted Dredging Depth, Valves, etc.
- Operation ready once arrived at site
- Land Reclamation
- Dredging in Ports/Harbour, Sea, Jetties, Rivers
- Development/Maintenance of Canal, Ports, etc.