The plate heat exchanger is a highly efficient heat exchanger that is built with a series of stacked metal plates with certain corrugated switches. Thin rectangular channels are formed among the plates and heat is exchanged through the plates.
The required temperature of the system is maintained by adjusting the steam flow at a time. The controller controls the boiler to start and stop and adjusts the load. Part of the pool water is forced to the filter by the pump. The bypass valve adjusts the pool water flow through the plate heat exchanger which increases the water temperature to 27-30°C. The chlorine dosing device is installed after the plate heat exchanger to avoid the water flowing into the plate type heat exchanger has too high of chlorine concentration.
- ENERGY SAVING
- Heat transfer coefficient is 3000-4500 kcal h−1m−2 °C−1
- Thermal efficiency is 3-5 times higher than the shell-and-tube heat exchanger
- COMPACT STRUCTURE
- Plates are closely stacked together so it only needs small space in comparison with other types of heat exchanger
- Easy to clean and disassemble, clean plates enable a high degree of turbulence which helps to avoid furring forming
- LONG SERVICE LIFE
- Plate heat exchanger uses titanium alloy plates that are highly corrosion resistant
- Interface pads can be easily replaced and is also easy to disassemble for maintenance
- Plates of the heat exchanger are independent components
- Easy to increase or reduce the flow as required, flexible operation