UV-C light at a particular wavelength 253.7nm is a very powerful germicide. It deactivates the DNA of bacteria, viruses and other pathogens and thus destroys their ability to multiply and cause disease. Ultraviolet technology is a non-chemical approach to disinfection. In this method of disinfection, nothing is added which makes this process simple, inexpensive and requires very low maintenance-C light is become increasingly favored by the pool industry as its ability to breakdown and remove chloramines, which will cause eye, skin and nose irritation and breathing difficulties.
- Easy installation and maintenance
- Optional timer can control the running operation hours.
- STRONG AND DURABLE
- Robust housing which is made of Stainless Steel AISI 316 enhances the product life with its anti-corrosion property
- Professional quality UV lamp possess a long life time over 9,000 (to 12,000) hours.
- HIGH EFFICIENCY
- Mirror-polished interior of the housing increases the UV reflection rate and thus enhances the work efficiency up to 35%
- HIGH TRANSMISSION RATE
- High quality quartz sleeve ensures nearly 100% transmission of UV-C at 254nm
- Offers protection against air and water flow, breakage and temperature fluctuations
- Reduces the chlorine consumption up to 70%
- Water renewal is reduced due to fewer by-products formed
- BETTER PROTECTION
- Disinfected water is free of unpleasant smells and does not irritate the eyes because of the drastic reduction in the amount of chloramines
- No risk of allergies, and your pool is protected against pathogenic organism and algae