Nano-Tech UV-C Ozone combines the ozone and UV-C technology which ensure fresh and healthy pool water with the minimum use of chlorine.
The water is pumped into the unit through the reactor. Air is sucked through the venturi system into the unit via the air injector and flows through the quartz glass and the ozone UV-C lamp. The air enters the lamp and loaded with ozone particles, then pass the ball valve and mixed with the water in the reactor.
- Built-in electronic pre-selector to ensure a smooth power supply
- Up to 35% more UV-C yield as a result of reflection
- Reduces the chlorine consumption up to 80%
- Ozone UV-C lamp last for 9,000 hours
- Integrated adjustable time meter for the UV-C lamp
- Digital indication when the lamp needs replacing